|Policy Number||Effective Date|
|4.1||July 1, 2015|
This chapter contains the following sections:
- DFS Mission and CSP Vision Statements
- Customer Complaint Handling
Customers will form opinions of the Wyoming CSP, the Department of Family Services (DFS) and Wyoming State Government through their interactions with child support professionals in the local District CSP Offices. Therefore, we strive to make their experiences positive and productive.
In order to ensure the highest possible customer service standards, all State CSP office employees, along with the public and private partners, will emphasize quality customer service by:
- Greeting customers and colleagues promptly and courteously;
- Listening attentively and understanding the customers perspective;
- Being helpful; and
- Honoring commitments in a timely manner.
|Version Number||Last Revised Date|
|2||January 6, 2017|